Top 10 Nerf Guns (Best Selling, According to Amazon)
- 15-dart rotating drum.
- Fires darts up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Slam-fire darts fast
- Pump-action blasting
- Includes blaster, drum, 15 darts, and instructions
- FIRE 6 DARTS IN A ROW: Fire 6 darts in a row from this quick-draw, fast-firing Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm toy blaster that shoots darts up to 90 feet (27 meters) and includes 6 Nerf Elite darts
- FLIP-OPEN ROTATING 6-DART BARREL: The Strongarm Nerf blaster has a rotating 6-dart barrel that flips open for easy dart loading and is hand-powered -- no batteries required
- SLAM-FIRE BLASTING: Slam-fire all 6 darts in a rapid-blasting wave at targets by moving the slide back and forth as you hold down the trigger
- INCLUDES 6 NERF DARTS: Includes 6 Official Nerf Elite darts that are designed for distance, tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- EASY-OPEN, RECYCLABLE PACKAGE: Ships in simple recyclable packaging that's easy to open and frustration free
- 6-dart rotating drum
- Quick-draw blaster
- Slam-fire action
- Fires darts up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Includes blaster, 6 Elite darts, and instructions
- Customize for battle-ready action
- Includes an attachable stock and barrel extension to modify the blaster
- Comes with 12 Elite darts and a 12-dart clip
- Fires up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Includes: blaster, stock, barrel extension, 12-dart clip, 12 darts, and instructions. Ages 8 and up
- DART-BLASTING FORTNITE BLASTER REPLICA: This AR-L blaster is inspired by the blaster used in Fortnite, capturing the look and colors of the one in the popular video game
- MOTORIZED 10-DART BLASTING: Blast 10 darts from this motorized blaster that has an acceleration button to power up the motor (batteries required, not included)
- 20 DARTS AND 10-DART CLIP: Includes a 10-dart clip and 20 Official Nerf Elite darts
- FLIP-UP SIGHTS: Includes 2 flip-up sights and an acceleration button to power up the motor
- OFFICIAL NERF ELITE DARTS: Official Nerf Elite darts are designed for distance, tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- Fully motorized
- Hopper feed - high capacity. Ages 14 and up. For use with Nerf Rival products only
- Choose red or blue to battle as Team Red or Team Blue
- Experience ultimate precision and intense competition
- Requires 6 D batteries (not included)
- Stay in stealth mode or light the way with the Nerf Modulus Evader blaster that has a clear housing and lights up with the press of a button
- Take the Modulus host Ops Evader toy blaster on stealth missions to avoid detection, or light it up when you're heading into low-light battles
- This motorized, battery-operated Nerf Modulus blaster includes a 12- dart clip and 12 darts so you can shoot a dozen darts in a row before reloading (demo batteries included)
- Includes 12 Official Nerf Modulus Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- The Modulus Evader blaster comes with a barrel extension that lights up when its attached to the blaster and you switch on the blaster's light-up mode
- Breech-load blaster
- Includes 5 high-impact rounds
- Spring-action mechanism, trigger lock, and tactical rail
- Fires rounds at 90 feet per second (27 meters per second)
- Comes with red and blue team flags
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Cyclone Shock blaster fires Mega Darts farther than ever
- Mega Whistler Darts fly 90 feet and scream as they fly
Back when I was just a wee lad, I strapped a Nerf gun to my bike so I could drive by the neighborhood kids, while racing at what seemed like the speed of sound.
As an adult, I’ve been armed with foam blasters at a few different jobs. Nerf gun warfare is serious business and you need the right equipment to get the job done.
I realized my old guns weren’t any good anymore compared to the awesome guns they put out, today.
The battlefield has changed.
I’ve discovered that whether you are taking control of the office from questionable colleagues or having a shoot-out with friends at the park, a single-shot dinky-winky sidearm just will not cut it anymore.
The amazing part about nerf warfare is that you can actually avoid bullets kind of like how Neo did in The Matrix.
The difficult part is:
So can anyone else.
Since you’re going to miss shots a lot of the time, you need a blaster with lots of shots and one that can take out your mortal enemies before they get too close.
This site was created because I went looking for the fastest and the most accurate Nerf guns that are the most fun to use for all ages.